I am suppose to go to KL tomorrow for a friend's wedding. But there was a slight change in the programme. I I am heading home late afternoon today instead, insyaAllah. It has been three weeks since I last with mak and abah and Ameer. My younger sister in-law is due next week, so it is good idea to go home. And I miss them much.
All the pipes in the house were fixed today, thanks to a collegue. But I forgot about the toilet flush, guess I will again try to fix it myself and that would simply mean months passes without the flush, it is no big deal anyway. I also 'baja' the plants, clean and arrange the vases. I am heading home a happier person, heheh!
I am living life without these 4 Ms: 1. Merungut, 2. Mengumpat, 3. Menyalahkan, and 4. Menyesal. I want to die a muhsin, dear Allah, grant me this, please.
All the pipes in the house were fixed today, thanks to a collegue. But I forgot about the toilet flush, guess I will again try to fix it myself and that would simply mean months passes without the flush, it is no big deal anyway. I also 'baja' the plants, clean and arrange the vases. I am heading home a happier person, heheh!
I am living life without these 4 Ms: 1. Merungut, 2. Mengumpat, 3. Menyalahkan, and 4. Menyesal. I want to die a muhsin, dear Allah, grant me this, please.
| My elder sisters and I. Eid al Fitr 1432. I should have taken pictures with my sisters-in-laww too.. but it was the turn at their mothers' this time of Raya. |
No comments:
Post a Comment