I realised that I have been consistently doing Zumba weekdays from January 2011! I enjoy every minute of it, I even bought my first ever sports shoes that cost me RM300+ - a Reebok. I now have two of the same family but differs in colour!
Zumba also means dancing to different musics - zapin, belly-dancing, waltz etc. For a person who has been wanting to attend a dancing class, yeah! Zumba is like a 2 or 3 in 1. You got to keep your body fit while you dance your heart out, and nobody cares.
Did I mentioned I sweat too? Yeah, I sweat now, alhamdulillah. I used to be able to shed the mineral out only from gardening from 8am to 12 noon. I was too lazy to badminton and too shy to jog or brisk walking. SHY okay :P
Zumba also means dancing to different musics - zapin, belly-dancing, waltz etc. For a person who has been wanting to attend a dancing class, yeah! Zumba is like a 2 or 3 in 1. You got to keep your body fit while you dance your heart out, and nobody cares.
Did I mentioned I sweat too? Yeah, I sweat now, alhamdulillah. I used to be able to shed the mineral out only from gardening from 8am to 12 noon. I was too lazy to badminton and too shy to jog or brisk walking. SHY okay :P
No comments:
Post a Comment