Am off to Aceh today, insyaAllah until 18th April 2012. On a mission to see the election will be as free for people as it should be.
We had monthly meeting last Friday at the Hana Mizaki (or was it Mizaki?) We will have a programme with the Puspanita Pahang and HTAA/Dept. of Health Pahang either early April or end of April.
I have to postponed my drawing class for a month, which is sad :( But I bring along my sketchbook Heh! Like I will have the time anyway..
This time round, I bought my ticket - one way, at the airport, three (3) hours before the EDT. The cost is the same if I am buying it online. Only that because it is less than 4 hours before departure, I could not pay the luggage fee online so the normal price (ie more than 50%) is applied :P not good of you AirAsia!
WIll try to write everyday, yup, I wrote it right.. EVERYDAY, while in Aceh, if IF IF the internet connection is available, that is.
Until later, take care ;)
We had monthly meeting last Friday at the Hana Mizaki (or was it Mizaki?) We will have a programme with the Puspanita Pahang and HTAA/Dept. of Health Pahang either early April or end of April.
I have to postponed my drawing class for a month, which is sad :( But I bring along my sketchbook Heh! Like I will have the time anyway..
This time round, I bought my ticket - one way, at the airport, three (3) hours before the EDT. The cost is the same if I am buying it online. Only that because it is less than 4 hours before departure, I could not pay the luggage fee online so the normal price (ie more than 50%) is applied :P not good of you AirAsia!
WIll try to write everyday, yup, I wrote it right.. EVERYDAY, while in Aceh, if IF IF the internet connection is available, that is.
Until later, take care ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment